things that you may or may not want to know

Monday, July 26, 2010

movies movies and some more movies.

( By the way i happen to own this poster...)
I happen to be a movie enthusiast. I absolutely LOVE movies. I live breathe and drink movies. A
few that i have been dying to see is
despicable me. (which I'm going to today!! whoop whoop!!) Ramona and Beezus, Diary of a Whipmy Kid, Eclipse... again.
I'm telling ya I'm in love with twilight. Some of my favorite movies are Wizard Of Oz, Shes the Man, Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Mulan, Hercules, Penelope, Sleeping Beauty, Princess and the Frog, Music and Lyrics, Letters to Juliet, Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

All these Movies are just a few of my favorites most of them are the disney princess movies or anything disney actually. Movies that i do absolutely hate are movies like Spirit and Black Stallion. you know the ones where the animals dont talk talk but they like narrate the story? no way that is completely lame. oh well i guess some people like it but not me. eww.

well I'm off to see the wizard!!
well more like off to the movies... but still

No comments: